name an interesting fact about yourself.

Ragnarok said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
What does he think of what you have achieved in life so far?

Well he is happy that i am in the best uni in the country .Anyway he doesnt bother much about others , he just keeps to himself most of the time.

Is it him who keeps himself to himself? Or is it you who keeps yourself to yourself? And is the internet free at your uni?

Ragnarok said:
Well he is happy that i am in the best uni in the country .Anyway he doesnt bother much about others , he just keeps to himself most of the time.

Is it him who keeps himself to himself? Or is it you who keeps yourself to yourself? And is the internet free at your uni?

What are you trying to imply here? And yes the internet is provided by the uni.

Ragnarok said:

I'm trying to imply Ragnarok that you Grandad probably gets out every day having a pint with his mates, but the reason you don't see him is that you spend every waking hour on here looking for an argument at your countries taxpayer's expense. However, good luck at your university I hope it works out for you.

Ragnarok said:

I'm trying to imply Ragnarok that you Grandad probably gets out every day having a pint with his mates, but the reason you don't see him is that you spend every waking hour on here looking for an argument at your countries taxpayer's expense. However, good luck at your university I hope it works out for you.

You are wrong on both counts , my grandad is too weak healthwise to go outside and one would expect one is in a uni to study , which i am doing throughout my every waking hour , the BM postings are intermingled with my studying and finally you do pay something called tution fees to the university.Oh and one more thing , my native home and uni are at opposite ends of the country , i havent visited my native home in over 3 years.

James23 said:
I live in Cheshire and call it neither a barm nor a muffin but a BATCH, its a chip batch. Deal with it.

I'm from northern Ireland and we call it a chip buttie

Kevblue said:
James23 said:
I live in Cheshire and call it neither a barm nor a muffin but a BATCH, its a chip batch. Deal with it.

I'm from northern Ireland and we call it a chip buttie

I live in Cheshire and it's called a barm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.