name an interesting fact about yourself.

In 1986 I was caught speeding on the A1 when racing my mate to london.He had a 10 min head start.It was early hours of the morning with a lovely clear road so I opened my bike up a bit,well alot. I went past an unmarked car out on training which at the time was said to be travelling well over 100. I do beleive I went past at about the 160 mark.

The police said I averaged over 150 mph over a 4 mile distance,they couldn't prove it with actual eveidence and I got away with just a fine after agreeing that I broke the national speed limit.

I have 3 points on my license for speeding through roadworks on the M1 doing 58 in a restricted 50 zone. The £175 fine I got last year was 3 times what I got in 1986.

18yrs ago I was doing some some work at the house of a woman who was and still is quite well known, and had a brief affair. out of sheer respect and the fact she was married I would never name her so dont bother..!

I am named after Sonny Corleone from epic movie The Godfather, which was released the year of my birth.

blumoonrises said:
18yrs ago I was doing some some work at the house of a woman who was and still is quite well known, and had a brief affair. out of sheer respect and the fact she was married I would never name her so dont bother..!

What was her name?

nashark said:
blumoonrises said:

What was her name?

P__Coronation-Street.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.