Name something important that you know nothing about

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
Our washing machine was making a strange noise just now, I had to shout my wife to say is this normal ?..she switched it off and said yes it's done this before.
It occurred to me that I don't know how to switch the thing on or set any programs, I haven't got a clue how it works.

Shame on me haha.

Our washing machine was making a strange noise just now, I had to shout my wife to say is this normal ?..she switched it off and said yes it's done this before.
It occurred to me that I don't know how to switch the thing on or set any programs, I haven't got a clue how it works.

Shame on me haha.
good man,
I always wondered who the lucky guy in this pic was.
Beer-Carrying-Wife-Funny-Beer.jpg

I don't know how cars work. I'm 45 this year and I haven't got the first clue. A lot of people my age will have had dads who were forever tinkering with their rustbuckets in the 80s and could have learned from them, indeed a few people I know did just that but I never had a dad and never saw the appeal in cars when I was young so now I'm completely oblivious as to what's under a car bonnet. Shame on me!

Covid 19

I'm no great brain, yet, at the same time, I'm not exactly thick, but I know very little of this disease's structure, origin, how it mutates, etc, but butchers, bakers and candlestick makers are walking authorities on the subject. I need to read up on it, so I can reach their level of knowledge.

Making rum

Using a washing machine is esay, and if you cannot use it wash by hand.

I am also supprised at the amount of people who cannot sow or darn stuff any more or re-sole shoes etc.

Never understood why home economics was removed from schools, taught people basic life skills

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.