Name the year Swales said this......

1992 is my guess. I remember this, or at least a similar quote, and remember thinking, at last some common f**king sense instead of the usual, "we'll have a good chance of a cup this year."

I know most if not all hate swales but for the life of me I can't, I met him a few times and his love for the club and the hate for Trafford rangers as he called them was just the same as me.
Please don't ban me.

Anyone who read Paul lake book will come to the conclusion Swales was a die hard city fan but a much bigger wanker.

I know most if not all hate swales but for the life of me I can't, I met him a few times and his love for the club and the hate for Trafford rangers as he called them was just the same as me.
Please don't ban me.
I love city and hate Trafford Rangers and I also would make an awful chairman - that will still mean that city supporters should hate me. If you mess up our club like he did for such a long time almost permanently you deserve hatred.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.