Name the year Swales said this......

My dealings with the Lee regime were through his MD Mike Turner. A decent enough bloke, but it was clear that the new regime was totally out of its depth and hadn't realised the dreadful state of the finances that Swales had left them with. Every aspect of the club had been mortgaged off or sold to third parties. They couldn't raise new monies through ticketing as the Kippax redevelopment was on, catering as Swales had outsourced them all to third parties on long term deals, and every player deal was on the never-never. There really was little room for them to improve things.

I VERY much doubt Lee made anything from the whole thing, and probably regrets ever putting his head above the parapet. I'm sure he was a nasty man to some, didn't see it personally, but can imagine most of his poor decisions were down to there being no other choice.

Swales out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.