RB: Walker, Richards
CB: Terry, Ferdinand, Lescott, Jagielka
LB: Cole, Baines

RW: A. Johnson, Walcott
CM: Parker, Carrick, Barry
AM: Gerrard, Lampard
LW: Young, Milner

ST: Rooney, Defoe, Wellbeck, Crouch

Cant wait!! Personally, for me it would be great to see Jagielka and Lescott back at CB together as they are the best CB pairing i have seen at Everton. However i doubt that would ever happen!!

Id start with: Hart, Walker, Ferdinand, Lescott, Baines, Johnson, Parker, Barry, Lampard, Young, Wellbeck
mate, that's 24!

anybody know if Walker, Cahill, Parker, Gerrard and Wellbeck are gonna be fit for the Euros?

kun said:
Nick1878 said:
GK: Joe Hart, Ben Foster, John Ruddy

RB: Walker, Richards
CB: Terry, Ferdinand, Lescott, Jagielka
LB: Cole, Baines

RW: A. Johnson, Walcott
CM: Parker, Carrick, Barry
AM: Gerrard, Lampard
LW: Young, Milner

ST: Rooney, Defoe, Wellbeck, Crouch

Cant wait!! Personally, for me it would be great to see Jagielka and Lescott back at CB together as they are the best CB pairing i have seen at Everton. However i doubt that would ever happen!!

Id start with: Hart, Walker, Ferdinand, Lescott, Baines, Johnson, Parker, Barry, Lampard, Young, Wellbeck
mate, that's 24!

Thought it was a 24 man squad!! If its 23 just drop Carrick, simple! Sounds like Parker will be injured though, so may just have to keep Carrick in

Hart

Richards
Jagielka
Lescott
Cole

Lennon
Lampard
Barry
Milner

Defoe
Crouch

Refuse to put any rags in the team.

MCFCpassion said:
Hart

Richards
Jagielka
Lescott
Cole

Lennon
Lampard
Barry
Milner

Defoe
Crouch

Refuse to put any rags in the team.

Nice,

I'd definetly have Richards as right back. Mabye gerrard, Barry holding midfield, Johnson and Lennon on the sides.... Mabye Sturridge up top

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.