Names printed on the shirt

Eric Hitchmough

Apologies for this exceptionally boring question, but does anyone know if I can take my lad down to the club shop and get a name printed on the back of his shirt this week?

I only ask because I read somewhere that service had been suspended, and someone also told me the shop has changed hands.

Cheers

Apologies for this exceptionally boring question, but does anyone know if I can take my lad down to the club shop and get a name printed on the back of his shirt this week?

I only ask because I read somewhere that service had been suspended, and someone also told me the shop has changed hands.

Cheers
Obviously being expanded to manage a huge expected increase in demand.
To the Messi thread!!!

Cheers
yes you can, did it for the kit launch the other day.

Cheers
Yes you can. They do charge £15 for the privilege now though! Went on Saturday for my lad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.