CFG buy French club ESTAC Troyes | Promoted to Ligue 1

I see Yokohama F Marinos are leaving the CFG and Nissan have ended their partnership with the CFG. Anyone have idea why?
Where have you seen that?

Just did a few Google news searches for Yokohama, Nissan, and CFG and nothing appeared.

Something happening but you need to read thread

This is the Google translation of the text from the Targma (Yokohama Express?) story linked in that tweet:

“Many fan supporters may have been awakened by the news this morning. A certain sports newspaper said, "Yokohama F. Marinos is breaking down the relationship with the City Football Group (CFG), which had been in a capital tie since 2014, and is making adjustments away from CFG. (Quoted from the original).

However, the actual situation is very different. At present, negotiations are underway to extend the contract rather than cancel the tie-up, and the situation is completely different between last month and this month.”

This is the Google translation of the text from the Targma (Yokohama Express?) story linked in that tweet:

“Many fan supporters may have been awakened by the news this morning. A certain sports newspaper said, "Yokohama F. Marinos is breaking down the relationship with the City Football Group (CFG), which had been in a capital tie since 2014, and is making adjustments away from CFG. (Quoted from the original).

However, the actual situation is very different. At present, negotiations are underway to extend the contract rather than cancel the tie-up, and the situation is completely different between last month and this month.”
I used Google Translate myself and it makes as much sense as it did in the original Japanese.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.