NANI, you are one soft Fu***r

rickmcfc

I cant stand him, i actually hate him more than ronaldo, at least he was world class. Some of the "play acts" he has done on the pitch today are cringeworthy. He has a head that i could quite happily punch repeatidly. One before he was down of the floor having a fit, quite literally!!!

rickmcfc said:
I cant stand him, i actually hate him more than ronaldo, at least he was world class. Some of the "play acts" he has done on the pitch today are cringeworthy. He has a head that i could quite happily punch repeatidly. One before he was down of the floor having a fit, quite literally!!!

nani is a nani..:)

Sunderland are the dirtiest team in the Premiership if the Premierleague.com's disciplinary table is anything to go by

Long ball football and midfields whose object is to destroy

Only Bruce could get Malbranque to tackle like that. Used to be known as a dribbler and a footballer

Marvin said:
Sunderland are the dirtiest team in the Premiership if the Premierleague.com's disciplinary table is anything to go by

Only Bruce could get Malbranque to tackle like that. Used to be known as a dribbler and a footballer
Dirtiest team in the league is the rags imo, they just get away with all the time. Fcuk knows how Vidic gets away with it week in week out.

can't stand him. poor mans michael Jackson look alike

michael-jackson-thriller1.jpg

Him, Fletcher, Valencia, Evra and especially NEVILLE/ Chuckle make me SICK<br /><br />-- Sun May 02, 2010 10:06 pm --<br /><br />
BenchillBlue said:
Marvin said:

Dirtiest team in the league is the rags imo, they just get away with all the time. Fcuk knows how Vidic gets away with it week in week out.

Tell me about... if they got booked everytime a player of there's dived, they could wave goodbye to fairplay cup!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.