Napoli Away Last 2 Places

Re: Napoli Away Bigger Aircraft more places available

Try to avoid giving out information about where you are staying or meeting up, on forums. Its a very easy way to be sussed out as a few Liverpool fans found out!

redhel said:
Try to avoid giving out information about where you are staying or meeting up, on forums. Its a very easy way to be sussed out as a few Liverpool fans found out!

Liverpool were sussed out because they were in the wrong areas at the wrong time notbecause of forums

You know best mate, only trying to help!

Thats a little bit difficult for us I'm afraid, putting together a tour programme without giving travelers an intinerary doesn't quite work.

I've been to a lot worses places than Napoli, I think a little calm is required here

I'm on here purely and simply to help out fellow football supporters. I was one of the unfortunate Liverpool Supporters who was attacked in Naples last year and had the top of my head split open after being hit by an iron bar. After being attacked from behind by 20-30 Ultras, whilst walking back to my hotel with one of my sons and a friend. My son fortunately only received bruising to his shoulders but our friend was stabbed in the backside 3 times.

We had 2 excellent days previous in Naples, the bars and restaurants were superb and also well worth the visit to Pompeii also. Most of the people were fine, although believe me there is an element intent on causing injury to anyone looking like a visiting supporter ( with families being attacked also whilst we were there ).
During the daytime any City fans travelling will no doubt have a good time but at night I would strongly recommend staying in larger groups as much as possible or staying in your hotel bars because they seem to pick you out when there is only a few of you. Even then they usually have their faces covered, out number you and attack you from behind. Gutless bastards I'd call them. Remember it wasn't just a Liverpool hatred thing as they have had numerous intances of trouble over the years with 2 Bayern Munich fans recently being stabbed there.

I'm over 50 and have travelled Europe for 40 years and haven't come across anything like it before, I'm a family man and certainly not a trouble maker. We had advise from Liverpool F C and the police but even that wasn't enough to prepare us for some of the incidents that took place over there.

The Place Garibaldi area around the main train station is not the place to be at night, that is where we were attacked and a lad was also stabbed in the head outside McDonalds whilst we were there.

I genuinely don't want to scare anyone and needn't have bothered coming on here but i want to stress to all City fans travelling that Naples has some good beers, some wonderful food and scenery but the wonderful bars and restaurants are surrounded by lots of slum type buildings and rough characters.

I say again that staying in larger groups is the way to stay safe whilst there. No doubt most of you will have a great time and wonder what all the fuss was about but please all be very careful.

All the best lads.

Let me tell you that even the local are sared of this area at night...the previous poster is correct to draw this to your attention....well dodgy right next to Rione Sanita one of the toughest districts in Naples

matchball said:
I'm on here purely and simply to help out fellow football supporters. I was one of the unfortunate Liverpool Supporters who was attacked in Naples last year and had the top of my head split open after being hit by an iron bar. After being attacked from behind by 20-30 Ultras, whilst walking back to my hotel with one of my sons and a friend. My son fortunately only received bruising to his shoulders but our friend was stabbed in the backside 3 times.

We had 2 excellent days previous in Naples, the bars and restaurants were superb and also well worth the visit to Pompeii also. Most of the people were fine, although believe me there is an element intent on causing injury to anyone looking like a visiting supporter ( with families being attacked also whilst we were there ).
During the daytime any City fans travelling will no doubt have a good time but at night I would strongly recommend staying in larger groups as much as possible or staying in your hotel bars because they seem to pick you out when there is only a few of you. Even then they usually have their faces covered, out number you and attack you from behind. Gutless bastards I'd call them. Remember it wasn't just a Liverpool hatred thing as they have had numerous intances of trouble over the years with 2 Bayern Munich fans recently being stabbed there.

I'm over 50 and have travelled Europe for 40 years and haven't come across anything like it before, I'm a family man and certainly not a trouble maker. We had advise from Liverpool F C and the police but even that wasn't enough to prepare us for some of the incidents that took place over there.

The Place Garibaldi area around the main train station is not the place to be at night, that is where we were attacked and a lad was also stabbed in the head outside McDonalds whilst we were there.

I genuinely don't want to scare anyone and needn't have bothered coming on here but i want to stress to all City fans travelling that Naples has some good beers, some wonderful food and scenery but the wonderful bars and restaurants are surrounded by lots of slum type buildings and rough characters.

I say again that staying in larger groups is the way to stay safe whilst there. No doubt most of you will have a great time and wonder what all the fuss was about but please all be very careful.

All the best lads.

Thanks for taking the time to come on, I'm going, and your info as well as Pete and the other guys is much welcomed.

lets hope the napoli speaker doesn't have to announce a goal for napoli when we play there.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYUbeLOE3hU&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYUbeLOE ... re=related</a>
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FX1TqDR0dc&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FX1TqDR ... re=related</a>

matchball said:

All the best lads.

cheers mate,

just sounds like a normal night game away at everton to be fair!!

Re: Napoli Away only a few seats left

Just be careful out there people.

I've done Italy a few times with England and it can be pretty hairy & generally comes from behind you..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.