Napoli away

My Juventus mate wants to go to City v Napoli. He hates them with a passion.

The feyenoord ban is related to the issue in rome previously.
Napoli may well get a fine from uefa who have not sanctioned this.
They should be expelled from the competition for state interference!

I've already got accommodation at the port not far from where some have indicated the coaches pickup away fans for the game. Can anybody advise as to what time the coaches would leave the port to go to the stadium? I'm getting the train down from Rome on the day so want to make sure I get down on time to drop my bag and get a feed pre coach.

I've already got accommodation at the port not far from where some have indicated the coaches pickup away fans for the game. Can anybody advise as to what time the coaches would leave the port to go to the stadium? I'm getting the train down from Rome on the day so want to make sure I get down on time to drop my bag and get a feed pre coach.

Seem to recall it being 6pm last time, that was the time I think we were advised to get there for. It was probably more like 7pm when the coaches got on the road though.

You are wise to book accommodation close to the port because when you get dropped back at the port afterwards and there's a few hundred blues dumped there, you have no chance getting a taxi! This is where you will be vulnerable after the game and where there was trouble last time.

Another decent area was Chiaia. That was okay the night before the game. There's a few decent bars, in fact saw a few of the city hierarchy walking about there the night before the game.

Dodgy as fuck the night of the game though!

Seem to recall it being 6pm last time, that was the time I think we were advised to get there for. It was probably more like 7pm when the coaches got on the road though.

You are wise to book accommodation close to the port because when you get dropped back at the port afterwards and there's a few hundred blues dumped there, you have no chance getting a taxi! This is where you will be vulnerable after the game and where there was trouble last time.

Another decent area was Chiaia. That was okay the night before the game. There's a few decent bars, in fact saw a few of the city hierarchy walking about there the night before the game.

Dodgy as fuck the night of the game though!

Thanks mate I'll make sure I'm getting the train down no later than 5

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.