Napoli Fans

whothefisAlice

Making an absolute racket. Sounds like 20,000 Napoli and 4,000 Cesena fans, and its at Cesena!

I wish I could be there Wednesday. Eastlands will be rocking!

Fingers crossed its a memorable night for all and not tarnished by a minority of either sets of fans.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Has anyone seen that YouTube footage of Napoli fans arriving at Rome Station?

Scary!

Yea i think someone on here had a link for it.

Came in two waves, and there were hundreds/thousands on the other side of the barriers just watching them storm through. Think the poster had a laugh and said Piccadilly Station on Wednesday night.

Going home & away for this one. Can't wait. I think the atmosphere at both will be unbelievable.

Having been to 3 or 4 serie a games in the past there is a great atmosphere and plenty of colour, great big banners, the odd flare and firecracker but our stadiums are so sterile and dull in comparison esp here with Fletcher being in charge...our flags are tiny in comparison as it seems are most U.K clubs but the Scousers seem to be allowed to wave big ones on the Kop.

philiph20 said:
Having been to 3 or 4 serie a games in the past there is a great atmosphere and plenty of colour, great big banners, the odd flare and firecracker but our stadiums are so sterile and dull in comparison esp here with Fletcher being in charge...our flags are tiny in comparison as it seems are most U.K clubs but the Scousers seem to be allowed to wave big ones on the Kop.

Yes but you have to balance that with the football on offer, most of which is pretty dire stuff

They took 2000 to us in a pre season friendly a few years back and the noise they made was unreal a right spectacle, there was some trouble afterwards though
Anyway good luck in your first Champions League gane boys

Napoli are the 4th most supported club in Italy behind the big three inthe north. Would even routinely draw over 50,000 fans when in the 2nd level of Italian football...

Enjoy your trip to Naples!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.