Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pacman said:
Donato said:
Nasri would be a top signing, looking more and more likely by the day as Le arse seem set to sell him. I'd like to see our team to be

-------------------------Hart----------------------------------
Richards-------Kompany----------Lescott---------------Clichy--
-------------------Yaya------------De Jong--------------------
---------------Nasri--------Silva---------Aguero---------------
------------------------------Tevez---------------------------

perfect starting line-up i hope Tevez stays and Dzeko will still blossom even if he stays imo.

This is the exact same team that i just posted on the MEN story about Nasri, hope it comes off and this is our team to start the season..

swap lescott for savic..much more mobile defender.

blueplan said:
Pacman said:
Donato said:
Nasri would be a top signing, looking more and more likely by the day as Le arse seem set to sell him. I'd like to see our team to be

perfect starting line-up i hope Tevez stays and Dzeko will still blossom even if he stays imo.

This is the exact same team that i just posted on the MEN story about Nasri, hope it comes off and this is our team to start the season..

Zab in place of de Jong to make our team fluid in attack and defence insurmountable.

What?! Fool.

blueplan said:
Pacman said:
Donato said:

Zab in place of de Jong to make our team fluid in attack and defence insurmountable.
thats funny

ANY1aBLUE said:
blueplan said:
Pacman said:

What?! Fool.

I wouldn't say 'fool' at all actually. As much as I love and respect De Jong, Zab is not that far off when it comes to destroying opponents play and supplying that first line of defence. Zab is aso a much better passer.

Matt the Giant said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
blueplan said:

What?! Fool.

I wouldn't say 'fool' at all actually. As much as I love and respect De Jong, Zab is not that far off when it comes to destroying opponents play and supplying that first line of defence. Zab is aso a much better passer.
de jong is one of, if not the best defensive midfielders in the world.

blue dallas said:
Matt the Giant said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
What?! Fool.

don't bite - its surely not for real

ANY1aBLUE said:
blueplan said:
Pacman said:

What?! Fool.

Fans have different opinions and the fools are the ones who dont understand that.

blue dallas said:
Matt the Giant said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
What?! Fool.

I agree with that, and as I said he is a better defensive midfielder than Zabaleta. But think with the talent we have in the squad we should be able to play with someone like Xabi Alonso in De Jongs position, maybe not quite as good at interrupting play and winning the ball back, but in return better at getting the ball forward.

Matt the Giant said:
blue dallas said:
Matt the Giant said:

I agree with that, and as I said he is a better defensive midfielder than Zabaleta. But think with the talent we have in the squad we should be able to play with someone like Xabi Alonso in De Jongs position, maybe not quite as good at interrupting play and winning the ball back, but in return better at getting the ball forward.

like a yaya does?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.