Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
0833: FOOTBALL - BBC sports Dan Roan on Twitter: " France Football says Sami Nasri to Manchester City will be done in a matter of 'hours'.

we shall see

Arsene said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
Arsene said:
As an Arsenal fan Im glad he's gone. I think alot of you will notice that he's very overrated and not that creative player some of you expect him to be. He's a ball carrier, but has poor vision and not decisive passing game. i know I will get called bitter and everything. But I watched your game against man u and your lack of creativity and Nasri will not solve that problem

I don't think you're bitter, just kidding yourself./quote]
I think its actually people kidding themselves and thinking Nasri is something he's not and people will moan when he doesnt do the things that is expected of him. We been here with Millner, Adebayor and Barry where they were bigged up to be great players, and now I see people criticise them all the time.

Nasri is not a decisive passer, he's not someone who will open defences up
Ha ha ha haaaaaaaa! You sound like the guy who got dumped then as some sort of show of defiance declares : 'I never liked her anyway'. The actual truth though is you are dying inside. As I say, ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa!

Arsene said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
Arsene said:
As an Arsenal fan Im glad he's gone. I think alot of you will notice that he's very overrated and not that creative player some of you expect him to be. He's a ball carrier, but has poor vision and not decisive passing game. i know I will get called bitter and everything. But I watched your game against man u and your lack of creativity and Nasri will not solve that problem

I don't think you're bitter, just kidding yourself.
I think its actually people kidding themselves and thinking Nasri is something he's not and people will moan when he doesnt do the things that is expected of him. We been here with Millner, Adebayor and Barry where they were bigged up to be great players, and now I see people criticise them all the time.

He didn't do too shoddy a job of opening up the joint best defence in the league last season. If he can do that FOR us instead of AGAINST us, I for one won't be disappointed.

Arsene said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
Arsene said:

You seem very bitter towards the fact that Nasri is leaving,I suggest you get use to it as many more wil leave when Wenger does one to PSG

dave_blue12 said:
Arsene said:
Godfather

You are getting a talented player....no doubt. I just think after reading through this thread people have wrong picture of him and expect him to be something he's not. I watched the France game last night and once again it shows why Arsenal fans dont want him to play in the middle. just visit any arsenal forum and ask how is Nasri when he plays in the middle....and pretty much everyone tells you he keeps the ball too long and slow things down. He is not suited to play in the middle and his best position is playing on the right and coming inside. I just think people who expect a creative playmaker will be disappointed

I'll trust Mancini & Wengers judgement over yours thanks.

You come across as a bitter gooner with a high opinion of his own football knowledge. Your motivation in posting on BM is to piss on our party.

You have failed

Wooooo come on Sami boy, you're gonna love it at City !!!
Like every player that is good on the ball he was too much attracted by the ball,” said Wenger when analysing Nasri’s impact. “We wanted him to do more runs off the ball, going in behind [the defence] without the ball because we have many players who can give him the ball.”

Samir Nasri’s immediate comparisons are with Zinedine Zidane but Arsène Wenger is quick to play down the playing styles between the two. “The flexibility of his hips is similar to Zidane but Zidane was a different player,” he said. “Zidane was more a guy who creates openings through his skill, Nasri is more direct. Cesc Fabregas is a passer of the ball, Nasri is a guy who is more half-winger; a wing midfielder. He has his own style but he is quick and tricky and very flexible.”

Wenger is 100% correct in that Nasri is quick, very good dribbler and have good shots on both feet. If he accepted this and became more direct....you guys will have a helluva player on your hand.

If he insist on playing in the middle and act as a playmaker....you will not see the best of him. All Im saying is the people who see him as this creative playmaker are wrong and you will get the best of him by playing him on the right. not saying i know better than Mancini, but just sharing my view after watching him for 3 years live

Pigeonho said:
Arsene said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
I don't think you're bitter, just kidding yourself./quote]

Ha ha ha haaaaaaaa! You sound like the guy who got dumped then as some sort of show of defiance declares : 'I never liked her anyway'. The actual truth though is you are dying inside. As I say, ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa!
And texting her new boyfriend to say you're welcome to the slag.

Godfather said:
Arsene said:
SalfordCityBlue said:

It's funny how opposing fans never come on and say, 'hey, you're getting a great player and we're gutted he's leaving, well done'.

Bitter and jealous. Nothing more.

his pass for france was quite decisive no? ball to karim benzema benzema corsses goal?

wow you guys are very defensive. i can imagine arsenal fans saying to you when you signed adebayor that you are signing a trouble maker and everyone abusing the poster and call him bitter.

correct me if im wrong but every match ive saw him play hes seem very creative with an amazing vision for a decisive pass, he showed this again last night for france, and also holds the ball up very well just like silva does already? so im yet to understand ur comments 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.