Status
Not open for further replies.

svennis pennis

Big Dave Watson said:
skybluelyon said:
i think he will be presented to us on monday night before kick-off happy days
This never happens.

Castillo and Bridge spring to mind.

Both utter gash though so hopefully he wont follow in their footsteps.

Wouldn't Bridge be considered a new era signing? I think it rarely happens because rarely does a transfer occur so close to a match. It's not as if the club take policy to not do so.

r.soleofsalford said:
Arsene said:
bobmcfc said:
Arsene = Gooney ?
yeah Im a gooner.....I guess my name gave it away

he said gooney not gooner.

gooney was a deluded arsenal fan that came on here predicting stuff

badly
The greatest ever:

gooney said:
I havent posted in weeks, but I remember several posters were so sure you would finish ahead of us and was convinced that not only did you have better squad, but that squad would be the difference. Are you guys ready to concede we are better team this season?

bobmcfc said:
^ what he said.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgzrhMw_sRI&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]
^ gooney

Is he a psycho or what? Thought the dog was gonna cop for a boot and Amy is a lucky lass, she could easily have received a laptop round her chops.
I'm guessing it was obviously against Liverpool.

Football can send some people mental!!!!!

Big Dave Watson said:
Sloppyjoshua said:
Big Dave Watson said:
This never happens.

Wayne Bridge?

Fair enough, it rarely happens then and certainly not now in this new era.

True, and Wayne didn't turn out too good either, so I would prefer it if they ddint present him on monday, if he signs.

yellamcfc said:
bobmcfc said:
^ what he said.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgzrhMw_sRI&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]
^ gooney

Is he a psycho or what? Thought the dog was gonna cop for a boot and Amy is a lucky lass, she could easily have received a laptop round her chops.

I love this video, I was in tears the first time I saw it. 'It's facking conspiwacy, it's a disgwace!!'. Fucking piss funny!
I've never seen anyone get like that about anything in life, let alone football! The funniest bit is when his phone buzzes, as its that which triggers off his attack of mental!

Pigeonho said:
yellamcfc said:
bobmcfc said:
^ what he said.

^ gooney

I love this video, I was in tears the first time I saw it. 'It's facking conspiwacy, it's a disgwace!!'. Fucking piss funny!
I've never seen anyone get like that about anything in life, let alone football! The funniest bit is when his phone buzzes, as its that which triggers off his attack of mental!

If City were 4-0 up at half time and fucked it up, I would be much like this guy tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.