Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluetim said:
Great news. Does that spare the jobs of Cook and Marwood,after the minority wanted them sacked for not closing the transfer within half an hour?

Our squad really is a little bit special.
yes this sqad really is special, but i`ll be lot happier when the kids go back to their schools, and please no more fucking drama queens.

Next decision to be made Whats our best line up????????????

Never mind best line up think of the worst line up you can make with our squad, that will then tell you how strong we actually are.

okstate99 said:
Hydemcfc said:
Next decision to be made Whats our best line up????????????

Is the squad number always the first question?

I say he will take #20.. just my guess. (assuming SWP is here on Sunday)

am sure shauny would give his number up for samir he pretty much looks to be on his way out within the week , be it bolton or qpr

All the comment, hot air & plain bullshit that has been spouted on this signing from the football world, media, fergie, bobby charlton, the twitter twilight zone, not to mention certain quarterwits on here ( flappers, bullshitters & kids), think the only two people who kept their own counsel and their mouths shut were Cook &
. Well done fella's.

Re: nasri on his way

ban-mcfc said:
i'd go as far as saying that our squad is now complete.
i wouldn't make another signing until next summer now.
we are covered everywhere.

^^^THIS^^^

I absolutely agree with this sentiment. For better or worse (and I think it is surely getting better), I would love to see us hold the line here for the rest of the season. Any unwanteds or malcontents can be sold off to recoup some funds, but I'd love to see Bobby Manc stop here and let this side gel for a season.

Seriously, I do not see us having to make major movement in the near future in the transfer market. Now is the time to let these lads come together and STORM THE PREMIERSHIP. We can do it, Blues. We can win it all now. I feel it in my bones.

I'm just sitting here shaking my head. Think about 10 years ago, or 20. This would have never been believed possible in those dark days. Cheers to all you City fans who have been loyal through all those horrible seasons!!! I am proud to stand beside you as we sing our side on to GLORY!

CTID!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.