Nasri Officially a City Player

Absolute joy to see Ian Wright on tele,stuck for words !!

He sadi Arsenal had missed a trick not signing up Pat Viera !!,no shit sherlock as the saying goes.

manimanc said:
i really have to pinch myself,have we really got all these players in a blue shirt?

have we?

was it really over ten years ago that jason van blerk,tony vaughan and lee bradbury was trying their worst in our sacred shirt?

was gareth taylor really that bad? thought so...

didn`t we have buster phillips marauding down the wing in a reserve match as bally was saying he`ll be the next £10M player?

well tonight matthew,i`m walking with the king,i`m the cow that is going to be jumping over the moon,i`m zeberdee to the power infinity and i`m a man city fan who`s having his day in the sun..

let the games begin,thank you sheikh and khaldoun,you had the balls to take us on and you walk the walk and talk the talk...

forever in your debt guys,forever in your debt...

Beautiful post.

Three_Hat-tricks said:
I'll be cheering on Arsenal against Udinese tonight - it's the least I can do for our feeder club.

pmsl....we want our future stars to have that european experience so that they can slot seamlessly into our team!

eastlands oasis said:
Three_Hat-tricks said:
I'll be cheering on Arsenal against Udinese tonight - it's the least I can do for our feeder club.

pmsl....we want our future stars to have that european experience so that they can slot seamlessly into our team!

Looks like the twats will qualify anyway even if they lose . Being reported that team with the highest co-efficient will gain Fenerbaches place!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2011/August/Samir-Nasri-scores-first-City-goal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/20 ... -City-goal</a>

fucking love it....EA Sports doing a mock up of Nasri scoring in FIFA 12....against the rags!!!

Sky Blue said:
jimharri said:
Sky Blue said:
Ian Wright looks like he's gonna cry....
Just saw that. Wright saying that watching Nasri arriving at City and seeing PV (''an Arsenal legend'') there to welcome him meant that Arsenal have missed a trick and it is one of the reasons why City are heading in one direction and Arsenal in the other. By the way, that video makes great viewing.

;-)

Looks like he's been comfort eating too :)
'kin 'ell. I wish I was built like that!

I realise I'm late posting about Samirs interview, but just had chance to watch it. What a top bloke, said all the right things but love the Galacticos comment! HA! Love the guy already and got a shiver down my spine to say the least when they talked about the 3 shirts behind him.

Lovin the FIFA 12 pic too.

Buzzing

yes...Welcome Samir and good to have Vieira on the scene. A very good appointment that was!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.