Nasri Officially a City Player

Cant wait for part 2 of the interview because from all of our players that interview is the best iv listened too. I have genuinly got goosebumps we have arrived.

WOW

fifa12_samir_nasri_largeashx.jpg

Well down here in London there's a red sky. Red sky at night, Arsenal are shite. Blue sky in morning, Gooners mourning.

I would just like to say that Arsenal fans are a bit of a disgrace with what they are writing on Nasri's twitter account.

Adebayor came for the money we can agree on that but with Nasri and now is a different story, playing with Ageuro, Silva, Tevez, Toure the list goes on.. we are a different story today than then, last year we finished about them in the league and won silverware. Compare our side and squad with there's and only a fool would back Arsenal.

We are paying him more money that is true but arsenal fans are living in the past, this city side today is far more superior than Arsenal and it's a fact that they seem to be deluded to. United was offering him 130k a week if you believe what the papers say ( more than twice his Salary at Arsenal and 10k more a week than there new offer they tabled ) but nobody would blink an eye lid at it.

PS: welcome Nasri and I hope you can ignore the abuse and settle into our club.

Nasri speaks as if he had always wanted to be a city player. btw, do you think he is fasting?

can't get over how far we have come! still can't get over the fact we are in champs league aswell fucking hell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.