Nasri on Twitter

salfordblues

Just tweeted:

Dissapointed result for Arsenal in FA cup but now time to focus on the Premier League

Surely he should be focussing on our premier league campaign not theirs....

Well I doubt it took too much focus for him to type that into Twitter after watching the game at home. :P

His head isn't in the right place. I remember Adebayor acting similar when things settled down after he celebrated infront of their fans.

Didn't he put 'Once a gooner, always a gooner' the other day?

salfordblues said:
Just tweeted:

Dissapointed result for Arsenal in FA cup but now time to focus on the Premier League

Surely he should be focussing on our premier league campaign not theirs....

Surely you should be focussing on your life rather than his.

(silly right?)

Let him relax and be a football fan...

If he loves Arsenal so much why didn't he stick with them while they're going through a difficult time? Don't think their fans will be forgiving him anytime soon no matter how many pro Arsenal tweets he makes.

And that's why he's doing this in my opinion as damage limitation to his rep down there.

MCC said:
He has mates there and has respect for the people there. So what if he wants them to do well? Seems natural to me if you like your ex-colleagues.

Obviously he's an Arse fan, I've got no problem with that.

It's just odd how overtly he shows it compared to other players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.