Nasri or milner?

Whoever plays has to play to their utmost. These players joined the project to play in the big games and they rarely come bigger than this, so no matter who gets the starting nod, all have to do their bit.

Not meaning to highjack the thread, but I don't want Ballotelli to be named on the team or as a substitute even though he is eligible to play. Waiting on Mario to go off does not do my gut any good and City cannot afford to be 10 against United.

wayne71 said:
Got to start with Kun, Tevez Silva and Nasri.

No Nasri and Silva wont have enough to put themselves about - Monday will be a war based upon current perofrmance drop Silva and play both Milner and Nasri

nevilletogoater-in said:
Neither in my opinion.

Bring De Jong in and play Yaya further up the pitch.

Yes, this.

The past two games have shown this to be effective.

Barry and De Jong: mid, Yaya pushed up attacking mid with Tevez, Kun and either Nasri or Silva--one or the other.

If it's not broke don't fix it.

...........................AGUERO.....................

........SILVA...........TEVEZ.............NASRI.....

The "AVENGERS" assembled. ;)

Kippaxgirl said:
Not meaning to highjack the thread, but I don't want Ballotelli to be named on the team or as a substitute even though he is eligible to play. Waiting on Mario to go off does not do my gut any good and City cannot afford to be 10 against United.

i dont think he will feature for the rest of the season

Gabriel said:
Whoever plays has to play to their utmost. These players joined the project to play in the big games and they rarely come bigger than this, so no matter who gets the starting nod, all have to do their bit.

I would play milner because tevez sergio and silva is deadly going forward. But we need players helping the full backs. Nasri has been good last few games but i don't think he offers much in defence. Milner will run none stop and help

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.