Nasri or milner?

I'm worried that they'll rape us with width if we play Nasri and Silva on the wings. But Milner has been really poor lately, so it's a tough call. Valencia is really dangerous, imo.

Tricky_Trev said:
I'm worried that they'll rape us with width if we play Nasri and Silva on the wings. But Milner has been really poor lately, so it's a tough call. Valencia is really dangerous, imo.

Need to play a 4 5 1 with Tevez playing deep which would suit him - we must not lose the midfield cannot see Tags playing 4 4 2 we must match them - Yaya - Milner - Barry - Nasri with Tevez slightly in front but with the engine to get to Aguero and back again when he needs too

Nasri and Silva leaves us lightweight - we saw that with the change that Mancini made brining off Silva and replacing him with DJ and pushing Yaya foward more - he did that because we was in trouble in the midfield

Rags will be up for this make no mistake the result at the swamp will be the biggest motivation that the rags have

Win the midfield battle and then win the game

Nasri scored against spurs and chelsea. He should play. United are weak when they are attacked and asked questions in defense - the type of questions nasri asks when he finds those spaces between centre-halfs. Out score the fuckers.

Samir. But then again, Milner's movement did rip Evra inside out at the 1-6.

Nasri has had blinders against Chelsea, Tottenham (2x), Newcastle and such. He is a big game player. Milner is not good enough for the kinds of football well be looking to play at home. Do you honestly believe that Milner will be able to play the short passing game with Aguero + Tevez?

I would go with Nasri. He has been playing very good as of late, especially with the arrival of Tevez back into our lineup. They seem to work well together.

I would prefer Milner over Nasri against United but not too fussed. Nasri has really picked up in recent weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.