Nasri Song

SteWadda

When he signs are we just going to pinch Arsenals chant for him?
Not the new version calling him a **** in obviously.

I'd seriously hope not! It's lazy, unimaginative and unoriginal just to go with other clubs songs. It's a song that loads of other clubs sing already too.

The Rags are singin it for Ashley Young. It's the tune from the song "Baby Give It Up" by KC And The Sunshine Band that the Rags brought to football a while ago for Nickt Butt. I'd hate it if we sang it!

danburge82 said:
The Rags are singin it for Ashley Young. It's the tune from the song "Baby Give It Up" by KC And The Sunshine Band that the Rags brought to football a while ago for Nickt Butt. I'd hate it if we sang it!

The rags claim to have sang everything first so that doesn't matter. We should definately sing it to the Arsenal fans, even if it's just because it's all they sang to us when they beat us at home last year.

dannybcity said:
danburge82 said:

The rags claim to have sang everything first so that doesn't matter. We should definately sing it to the Arsenal fans, even if it's just because it's all they sang to us when they beat us at home last year.
I think they sang it for Nasri, not at us. Plus I do honestly remember the first set of fans who sang that were the Rags for Butt.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
To the Adams family

He went from France to London
London to Man-chester
He knew which club was better
Samir Nas-eri

*Gets coat*

Haha, I like this one ^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.