Nasri to be offered new contract.

Bhe5njZIAAEd7oB.jpg

Nasri and Clichy have been left out of the game against Netherland.

chicagoblues said:
kaiten.keir said:
Bhe5njZIAAEd7oB.jpg

Great news...can not afford to risk Sammy .

I think it's an indication that he won't be going to the World Cup. As much as I want him to stay healthy for us, I can't agree that it's a good thing overall. He's never played in a world cup. He's worked really hard and deserves his chance, but likely won't get it now, because the media there has decided so. Hate to see that kind of treatment to one of our own players!

Got a feeling Nasri wont sign a new contract and we will be forced to sell in summer or let go for free the summer after. Hope I'm wrong.....

True_Blue69 said:
Got a feeling Nasri wont sign a new contract and we will be forced to sell in summer or let go for free the summer after. Hope I'm wrong.....
I've got good news for you, you're wrong.

pweyhe said:
chicagoblues said:
kaiten.keir said:
Bhe5njZIAAEd7oB.jpg

I think it's an indication that he won't be going to the World Cup. As much as I want him to stay healthy for us, I can't agree that it's a good thing overall. He's never played in a world cup. He's worked really hard and deserves his chance, but likely won't get it now, because the media there has decided so. Hate to see that kind of treatment to one of our own players!
Maybe a bit paranoid but I think I smell a certain Monseigneur Twatini whispering some words into someone's ears.

pweyhe said:
chicagoblues said:
kaiten.keir said:
Bhe5njZIAAEd7oB.jpg

Or that he is only back from injury

kaiten.keir said:
Bhe5njZIAAEd7oB.jpg

Clichy I can understand. As for Samir, I hope it's precautionary. He's worked hard to get back into the national team and on form before the injury, he would have. Maybe they also don't want to risk it so soon? If not, then Deschamps is a crazy loon.

As for the contract, hope he signs it soon. Don't want any speculation over any of our core players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.