Nasri under Pep

forevermancity

I know he's become the forgotten man but I'm genuinely excited to see him play in a pep team. A nasri with a rocket up his arse is a phenomenal player who can play in a multitude of different positions.

Obviously depends on if pep wants him but nasri's talents has gone un noticed for a while whilst being over shadowed by his attitude. Sort his attitude out and we have a world beater IMO

I know he's become the forgotten man but I'm genuinely excited to see him play in a pep team. A nasri with a rocket up his arse is a phenomenal player who can play in a multitude of different positions.

Obviously depends on if pep wants him but nasri's talents has gone un noticed for a while whilst being over shadowed by his attitude. Sort his attitude out and we have a world beater IMO

I can see him playing in the Iniesta role. I agree with you, he'll improve tremendously under Pep.

I do see simlarities in playing style with Iniesta but where they differ is in mentality.

Andreas is an incredibly humble man who despite being one of the greatest ever players shows no sign of ego. Nasri on the other hand is a talented player who has achieved little but thinks he's god's gift.

Nasri played where Modric plays for Madrid (deep midfield) once for us and did a really good job. Can't remember who it was against, maybe Everton or Spurs at home.

I can see Guardiola playing him or Silva in the same place.

He will thrive. Pep will keep faith with anyone who has the ability to carry out his instructions and who has the passion to play. One thing Nasri certainly possesses is footballing intelligence and passion.

He is so underrated by our fans it's untrue.

Someone on here summed it up best the other day when he said something like:

"During the best of times, Nasri always seemed to be on the pitch"

It's no coincidence.

id like to see this, i hope nasri is given a chance....i think we've missed him this season. If the rumours of Silva being shipped out are true then its even more exciting as he plays his best without silva in the same side.

The comparison is made with Iniesta above, but I think Nasri would be much more suited to a Xavi-like style and position. He is the best we have at the club when it comes to ball retention, dictating the tempo, is an accurate passer and so on.
I'm very much looking forward to how Pep will use him if at all.

We'll have to see how well he has recovered from a prolonged absence, but his performance away in Barcelona last season showed that he may just not have what it takes at the next level. His ability is there, but his attitude is questionable- France manage without his services- and, much as I love his elan, I think he'll initially blossom under Pep, before reverting to type and be sold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.