Nasri's surprising stats vs Silva

MCFC BOB said:
Saif1994 said:
MCFC BOB said:
Have you not ready any of my posts in this thread?

I have read most of them, and it seems that you've come up with a theory that these are my videos when I've told you 12938019 times that they aren't, and that I'm not promoting it just like you did to your music band. I'm not sure what you want Sherlock-wannabe but you clearly can't focus on the thread topic.

Some people like the videos I'm posting from that channel when I start a new topic and actually reply with football talk. FFS, I'm not going to stop doing it because of you and a few other people who are angry with me posting City videos here because you believe I am making money from this.
I never said I wanted you to stop posting them, don't misquote me.

I didn't say you were making money from this, don't misquote me. I said that YouTube users can earn money from consistently high view counts, not that you were trying to make money from this.

I do believe these are your videos. When someone suggested to you that "The Gliding Ghost" was a stupid name to call Nasri, the title of the video changed immediately and you pretended you had no idea what anyone was talking about.

I will finish with something I actually did say earlier: "It's your word against mine."

EDIT: I've also noticed on the BluemoonHD03 Facebook wall that there's a poll-related question asking people to suggest songs for you to have in the video. I think that's quite funny considering it was posted immediately after somebody criticised the music choice in your videos.

Why is it so difficult to understand it is not my channel. I do not care what you believe. I didn't change the name of a video that isn't mine. I know that the channel has a facebook page but I've never used or seen it.

By the way Mr wannabe-Sherlock these quotes are from the Nasri video:

Someone said:
"Love your videos, but I think you might need help naming them. I mean, Gliding Ghost? Flying Cat? Really? haha"

and another said:
"Incase of copyrighted music, check out Monstercat! They have some AWESOME music which you can use, as long as you give credits they you´re good :D"

I don't know why I've gone to such great lengths to explain this...

-- Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:48 am --

ban-mcfc said:
nasri and dzeko are city's most underrated players, the boo boys dislike them two and kolarov, although kolarov is actually shit.

I agree, but I would have added Sinclair with Kolarov..<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:50 am --<br /><br />
Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Saif,

From day one he's never stopped. The only time he ever stopped was to confront someone who shouted abuse at him once for never stopping! He stopped and got out and then got the autograph hunter banned.

I appreciate there's loads that get autographs to sell on eBay, but the other players obviously don't mind. Indeed, James Milner, on one occasion, when some woman said "They're selling them on eBay you know" replied "Well they've got a living to earn". So I hardly think that multi millionaire players are too bothered about that.

But there are lots of genuine fans who go, especially in the school holidays when little lads go with their shirts with Nasri on the back and he still doesn't stop.

I could also quote a journalist who says he never wants to give interviews too.

All the City TV stuff you see is stage managed because he has to do it.

He's a shithouse.

Thats very disappointing to hear. Its changed my opinion of Nasri quite a lot if it is accurate. I believe footballers owe a lot to the fans and should care about fans as a result. Not sure why he doesn't stop.

MCFC BOB said:
But that still doesn't say the account isn't you.

I just found out why you think that these videos are mine. Its because you apparently posted videos of yourself playing in a band before and now think I'm doing something similar.

Its really not necessary for me to explain anything more to prove that the account isn't me. You're wasting my time, and I'm sure you're wasting you're own time as well. If this thread or the videos I post are winding you up. Kindly don't click on the thread.

MCFC BOB said:

Why does it matter to you so much if it is or isn't ?

The video clip has had a whole 206 views so your accusation of him trying to bump his video for some kind of financial gain is hardly likely to happen and the account just looks a bog standard youtube account and not a version with adsense on seeing as there are no adverts on his videos.

It is getting very close to bullying another poster for absolutely nothing imo and you out of all people should know about being bullied for posting videos.

MCFC BOB said:
Bloody hell Bob, leave it alone. Even if it is his channel what does it matter. There are plenty on here who advertise their own blogs, books, and Twatter accounts (some even put their own music on here!). As long as it's about City (good or bad) it really shouldn't matter.

As a few have alluded to, passing stats can be highly deceiving. Nasri would probably benefit the most from something like this yet watching him week in week out tells a different story. He keeps possession in tight spots as well as anybody in the league and whilst he rarely plays the exquisite inside passes that Silva is capable of he does offer us plenty of options. He also has a habit of going missing in games and unfortunately that's what gets noticed at the games more than his neat possession and odd goal.
Truth be told there aren't many who can hold their hands up from last season and say they performed to the best of their ability week in week out because that's plainly bollocks. For me it's a clean slate and all those who made it clear they weren't a fan of Mancini's ways have a chance to show what they can do under a manager they respect.
It's a big season for Nasri as he's flattered to deceive mostly since signing. I believe he's more than capable of producing the goods though and look forward to seeing him at his best.

Keep fighting the good fight though BOB - your moral outrage at the use of these videos need to see some action!! :-)

Saif,

From day one he's never stopped. The only time he ever stopped was to confront someone who shouted abuse at him once for never stopping! He stopped and got out and then got the autograph hunter banned.

I appreciate there's loads that get autographs to sell on eBay, but the other players obviously don't mind. Indeed, James Milner, on one occasion, when some woman said "They're selling them on eBay you know" replied "Well they've got a living to earn". So I hardly think that multi millionaire players are too bothered about that.

But there are lots of genuine fans who go, especially in the school holidays when little lads go with their shirts with Nasri on the back and he still doesn't stop.

All the City TV stuff you see is stage managed because he has to do it.

He's a shithouse.
Take it your not a fan?

That much is obvious. If you've read the interview that he did in May, he goes on to say that he didn't want anything to do with the press.

Pablo1 said:
As a few have alluded to, passing stats can be highly deceiving. Nasri would probably benefit the most from something like this yet watching him week in week out tells a different story. He keeps possession in tight spots as well as anybody in the league and whilst he rarely plays the exquisite inside passes that Silva is capable of he does offer us plenty of options. He also has a habit of going missing in games and unfortunately that's what gets noticed at the games more than his neat possession and odd goal.
Truth be told there aren't many who can hold their hands up from last season and say they performed to the best of their ability week in week out because that's plainly bollocks. For me it's a clean slate and all those who made it clear they weren't a fan of Mancini's ways have a chance to show what they can do under a manager they respect.
It's a big season for Nasri as he's flattered to deceive mostly since signing. I believe he's more than capable of producing the goods though and look forward to seeing him at his best.

Keep fighting the good fight though BOB - your moral outrage at the use of these videos need to see some action!! :-)

Thats true, he is very good at holding on to the ball and thats why he is a valuable player to keep possession. I watched his assists from last season again and 2 of them where he was heavily involved were the ones where he played one twos and bursted into the box and either scored or passed for the striker to score, in this case Aguero. He's really good at doing that, but maybe if he focusses more on doing that rather than keeping possession - although that goes against Pellegrini's philosophy - he can improve his stats as a player. Or maybe we should allow, Jovetic, Silva and Yaya to do that while Nasri drops deeper and supports? He is also really good at deep through passes like the pass for the Tevez goal against southampton. I don't know. One thing I do know is that he has qualities that can be very valuable and vital for out midfield to function well when attacking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.