Natalie Pike

simonk said:
arrr - the old mathematics chat up line. rarely used, but if chosen carefully, and delivered correctly - can have devastating effects. A little bit of logarithmic foreplay, and what lady can resist.
I only got a CSE in maths - which not only prevents me from using this classic, but also dates me out of the game somewhat.

I've got A level Maths and A level Further Maths but it never did me any good in the chat up stakes.

I've got an invitation through in work today to a bar in Leeds, claiming that Ms P is making an appearrance on Saturday.

Are you in Leeds on Saturday night, Natalie, or is this bull from the club trying to con people ?

PINKPRINCESS said:
yes i am!!! im not really telling anyone though, due to the narture of the club lol!!!

xx
Yeah; if I was appearing at Leeds United, I'd keep it quiet as well!
smiley.jpg

honkytonkman187 said:
I shall do the gentlemanly thing and refuse the invitation - wouldn't want to look like a stalker....................!!!!!

Which bar? I live near leeds! Im guessing from the previous post its birdcage/red leopard/blue leopard/purple door. Not that I know these establishment of course...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.