#6 | Nathan Aké - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was good for an hour, was really poor for half an hour

He was good but there was no way he wouldn’t run out of steam after constantly covering for Mendy. He was good in the challenges up until he started to tire. Won aerial duels. Rather unfortunate how it ended for him as people will only remember him in this match for being gash. Personally think he did alright but wasn’t great in the latter half of the second half.

He was excellent for 70 minutes. Bit dodgy afterwards but many factors meant that was inevitable. Encouraging performance overall.

He was great. Considering how few minutes he has I think he has earned more minutes in the next league games.

Surprised me as I always thought of him as a pure defender with an eye for a great pass and the odd goal. The most disappointing thing today was his positioning which gave them so much space and then when you allow players with pace to run at you you are screwed. He needs to work on being more assertive and also work on his passes - too many times he chose to go back to Eddie, which conceded space. I know it we use that system a lot but when John plays there he also closes the space and offers himself for a return pass.

Solid player for us but he seems injury prone already. Looks like he injured himself at the end

Decent. Not expecting a whole lot from a player that was injured and barely played this season. Still 4th choice CB for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.