#6 | Nathan Aké - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did amazingly well in the air. Do feel he opened up Stones and the offside trap a bit with his runs. That said it should come with spending more time in the system. Dint lack effort at all. We might have issues in defense but those high balls might not be one now, Laporte, Ake and Stones are decent enough to deal with them.

Great debut. Looked the part and fit in well. Very good on the ball, quick and good in the air. Looked completely comfortable in the team. A few rushes of blood to come out from the back and expose Stones, but a new partnership will always take time to gel.

I do think we'll see him at left back with Laporte at LCB and Stones/new signing at RCB.

He's going to be a great player for us. Always impressed me when I've seen him play and hoped we would go in for him at some point. Sounds like he has a good attitude, wants to play and knows it won't always be at Centre Back. He's got all the makings of being a great signing for the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.