Nathan Aké

This is City... Many of us already know what will probably happen if we're stupid enough to let Nathan Ake leave in January for any amount.

We're never more than a couple of injuries short of major problems. We've got excellent depth at CB for the first time in years and I can't see Pep risking another period of Fernandinho at the back when we've got a three-way title battle going on.

Unless we've already lined up a better replacement to sign in January, Ake should definitely stay.

30M? fuck that. We'd get at least what we paid back if not another 5 mil on top for nouveau riche tax.
What you're suggesting is Ake would be close if not our outright best sale in our history. Something about the way City have done business does not give me the impression that we will get such a fee.

I like Nathan ake but I think it would be a really good move for him because he is never gonna dislodge Dias and stones for a start and then you have Laporte just behind them two so if he went to the toon he would be a first choice regular starter and with it being World Cup year in 2022 he will want regular game time . I think this transfer speculation definitely has legs .

What you're suggesting is Ake would be close if not our outright best sale in our history. Something about the way City have done business does not give me the impression that we will get such a fee.
Its all theoretical but if we dont get a good price we dont sell him. If they do want him theyll need to stump up. We dont need to sell.

for possibly the first time since the takeover we would be in the driving seat.

Sincerely hope the only reason he didn't play instead of fernandinho against West ham was down to getting him 100% for villa.

I'm not having the two left footers reasoning, as if we had stones, Diaz, and Ake fit pep wouldn't think twice about starting stones and Diaz.

But if pep did in fact play dingo over a fit Ake, who has been great this season, we should let him leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.