Nathan Ake

If I follow the posts so far, the Geordies are ready to pay 50M + for Ake.
Given FFP restrictions this would be a big chunk of their available spend…..yet they are linked with several other signings. Guess it depends on just how badly Howe wants Ake.

Given FFP restrictions this would be a big chunk of their available spend…..yet they are linked with several other signings. Guess it depends on just how badly Howe wants Ake.

Regarding ffp Newcastle could spend 400m this window and be fine

To be fair Ake would be a cracking signing for them? Even his training and winning trophies under pep will have improved his qualities and mentality that he could take into the Geordie changing room

Regarding ffp Newcastle could spend 400m this window and be fine
I read an article in the Athletic recently that indicated NU would have up to 80M to spend this summer….we will soon find out if the window opens later this week …

I read an article in the Athletic recently that indicated NU would have up to 80M to spend this summer….we will soon find out if the window opens later this week …

Yep that’s what they allocating for Howe ffp wise they “could” spend 400m

Selling CB means we enter market for CB which is already saturated with buyers. Top CB would demand starting spot right away and not many are available and not cheap anyway.
We have stones dias laporte already. I believe we should keep Ake unless we are planning someone from academy to be 4th CB

Yep that’s what they allocating for Howe ffp wise they “could” spend 400m
How ? Don’t know much about their finances but wouldn’t think they are very profitable, certainly not enough to cover an increase of £80 mill a year amortised spending, not to mention the associated increase in wage bill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.