Nathan Ake

Except this past season he hasn't had many injuries at all, I have to admit that I thought the same until checking his record this season though. Last season was another matter entirely.
yes thats fair, its just unfortunate that injuries coincided with the times we actually needed him. More than happy for him to stay but he might want to be a starter so I'm ok with him leaving too.

Because he's a squad player who played the least amount of minutes of the senior outfield players this season who could potentially get as much as £50mil which would be a cracking deal for the club
Not really, it would just mean first we need to replace him and after it’s taken him a year to adapt to us, it would be a waste.

Ake said himself he’s staying. No discussion left ;)
It would be more believable if they reported players were offering to take a 20k drop to stay. Winning/top scoring European team/ best facilities. It's a no brained.

It's meant to devalue our achievements and pull as a top club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.