Nathan Ake

Good lad Nathan.

He comes across as a very intelligent bloke, and he clearly knows he’s got a great opportunity here at one of the very few elite teams in world football - and he’s not going to give that opportunity up without a fight.

I like his spirit.

Many would have caved after the couple of seasons, and taken the easier route to first team football. Hats off to him for committing to the fight and not taking the easy way out.

He's had a great season after a difficult start the season before which I think he's spoken about. He's knucled down, done the graft on the training pitch and hasn't let anyone down He's seems to have a great attitude which Pep will love, and I for one am glad he's staying, we need the squad depth if we are going to play 60+ games next season.

He's had a great season after a difficult start the season before which I think he's spoken about. He's knucled down, done the graft on the training pitch and hasn't let anyone down He's seems to have a great attitude which Pep will love, and I for one am glad he's staying, we need the squad depth if we are going to play 60+ games next season.
No nonsense. No noise. No doubts.
I really hope he gets the opportunity to fulfill his undeniable potential, this coming season.

Great news. I really rate Ake.

The biggest thing limiting him these past two seasons was injuries. If he can stay fit this year, I think he'll get his wish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.