Nathan Ake

More games in a World Cup year and he's been there before.
Get our money back and keep Mbete as back up. Makes good business.

More reports linking him to Chelsea this morning. I really hope they're bullshit as would make zero sense.
If there's one defender who's now no longer surplus to requirements it's him. John's injury problems are slowly but surely becoming a worry. You could have made an argument one and a half years ago, maybe. Now? It would be madness from City. I call bullshit on this.

Wouldn't be happy selling Ake to Chelsea. Ake was immense last season and proved a very capable and versatile defender.
I like Ake he seems like a nice lad too. You could see the difference in him when he got a fun of games last season he has showed he doesn't look out of place and in some games he was our best defender including playing at left back.

In the Glory Thread tolm mentioned we've asked for Reece James and £40m for Sterling and Ake, I think taht would be good business to be honest especially of we get Cucurella over the line too it gives us plenty of versatility and options in all areas at the back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.