National Fuel Protest 4th July?

M M

mat

Just had an email from my employer saying they've been notified by Police of a planned national protest and a list of where they may occur. They are asking staff to come to work early in case roads are blocked.

First I've heard of it.

Why don’t you set off on foot now then?

Saw an article yesterday that the police are expecting a crawl on the M62 tomorrow morning.

as a vegan who knits his own muesli I never wear leather so my shoes are all plastic and are wearing down - I can't afford replacements so can't risk wearing out the soles on the walk.

Fuck me has there been a fuel protest on there these last 40 years or so? No-one ever said !!

as a vegan who knits his own muesli I never wear leather so my shoes are all plastic and are wearing down - I can't afford replacements so can't risk wearing out the soles on the walk.

Fuck me has there been a fuel protest on there these last 40 years or so? No-one ever said !!
Not today, plain sailing both ways at 58mph to get me 62mpg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.