National Futsal Finals - U 11s

I watched a show on how we should trian youngsters, Brazil has it spot on.
Up until 11 they just let them play, no pressure at all on the kids, futsal is the main training tool as you naturally develop good close ball control.

Something we should adopt here with vigour i think.

TCIB said:
I watched a show on how we should trian youngsters, Brazil has it spot on.
Up until 11 they just let them play, no pressure at all on the kids, futsal is the main training tool as you naturally develop good close ball control.

Something we should adopt here with vigour i think.
I have been saying Futsal should be introduced into this country for years and does seem to be happening, let's hope it is embraced fully, it's no coincidence that all the top sides in world football at club and national level play some sort of organised indoor football at early stages during development

Rightly or Wrongly City in the main don`t focus on futsal. They do however do plenty of quick pass, play and move work.

This team have some excellent technical players and play some really good passing football so are suited to Futsal .

Its mainly the U11 part of the (yr 2002) team team which came 3rd in the Premier League Christmas truce tournament in Ypres in December - (Arsenal were also in that)

Fingers Crossed.

Agree with all the comments - close control and interplay is essential if we want to produce future stars. Football has moved on from the days of kicking lumps out of each other down the local park. We can't get away with the physical style at International level so we need a generation of players with all the basic awareness of control, passing and moving. It also enables an overall ability at defending and attacking and bodes well for kids when they start playing the 11 aside format.

I had to google Futsal just to find out what the heck it was. Looks a decent idea for the younger players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.