Nationalisation..

What a depressing post to wake up to. I'm regularly staggered by the attitude of many people but, at the same time, I can't say I'm surprised.

So I think you're essentially saying that good, caring people should be punished for doing good things. After all, it's their own choice.

Let's just have no nurses and teachers, eh? Silly nurses and teachers.
I’m glad you’re not a United Nations interpreter, because you’re struggling with English!

I’m a good caring person, as I’m sure you are. We may not have chosen to be teachers or nurses, but then I can separate my profession from my personality and character. By your reckoning, there are no good, caring billionaires, which is absolute bollocks, of course!

Nurses and teachers choose their careers for many reasons, and it’s not always that they are Mother Teresa! They are good jobs, pay well, and have good benefits....better than many, not as good as some. Choices, eh? It’s like they were free to choose their livelihood. The horror!!

Lastly, I don’t think someone who chooses to be a teacher or nurse gets “punished” for being what they choose to be anymore than I was “punished” for being a pilot for a company that chose to declare bankruptcy to rid themselves of a bunch of debts, one of which was MY PENSION, which was taken away in December 30, 2004....not that it was a big deal that I would precisely remember!!! That pension would have been 52.5% of my final average earnings of my last 3 years. I won’t say what that amount would be, but it would make a nurse or teacher blush, so please don’t try to preach to me on this subject! Shit happens to everyone, not just the people snowflakes like to bow down to!!

Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.