Naturism - naked swimming

bluethrunthru

Just read this. Not for me tbh but each to their own. I think that naked sunbathing in really good weather could mean sunburned meat and 2 veg and that would worry me lol.

However what does fill me with despair is when you read the article those that don't want it to happen, who don't like the idea themselves inevitably turn to the " kids should be banned - pedo's and perves will get in and put them at risk". Absolutely pathetic. I have been near to nudist beaches on holiday at home and abroad and I have to say there is nothing sexual about it - in fact the reverse as there is such a lot of naked flesh that looks like it needs ironing is on show lol.

I hope they all have a good summer enjoying their naturist events - because if they do then so do the rest of us.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47406580

correct link added !

Last edited:
Is that the right link, "
Car plunges into canal in Leicester during police chase"?

Prudes always say "what about the children?". Went to a nudist beach with my young kids....they just wanted to play cricket.

Prudes always say "what about the children?". Went to a nudist beach with my young kids....they just wanted to play cricket.
Yeah but then you have to watch out for googlies, and sneaky chinamen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.