Naughton for norwich

Bilboblue said:
Still a fucking joke Walker gets in the England set-up ahead of Richards.

I'd take issue with Glen Johnson being there ahead of Richards as opposed to Walker, or Smalling I guess as well...

RB is probably the only position England properly have sewn up for the forseeable future, in Richards and Walker there is tremendous potential.

spurspinter1 said:
Bilboblue said:
Still a fucking joke Walker gets in the England set-up ahead of Richards.

I'd take issue with Glen Johnson being there ahead of Richards as opposed to Walker, or Smalling I guess as well...

RB is probably the only position England properly have sewn up for the forseeable future, in Richards and Walker there is tremendous potential.

agree, richards is the best out of the three but walkers only just come onto the scene.

both cracking players, can't say the same about glen johnson.

Unknown_Genius said:
I thought Naughton was the more highly rated one than Walker, when they were both at Sheffield United?

They were both regarded as excellent prospects, which is why Spurs shelled-out around £10 million for the Kyle Twins.

Naughton broke into the Spurs first team first, but Walker has made the more rapid development of the two up to now.

You would have thought that there would be a rule that read as follows:

"A player cannot serve a suspension for a match in which he would otherwise be ineligible"

In which case, loophole covered!

its a ridiculous rule that clubs in the same division can loan players to each other, it leaves too many questions within the ethics of the game IMO. Its not right that we get the benefit of not having Adebayor play against us whilst every other team can face him, likewise when Howard was on loan to Everton from the rags, the rags got to play Everton with Everton fielding their 3rd choice 'keeper after their second choice was injured. It simply should not be allowed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.