NBA

MCFC-alan88

I'm not an avid follower of basketball, but I occasionally watch it if I can't sleep or when the playoffs are on and have a fairly specific question.

How come James Harden left OKC? Was he traded for a reason, did his contract run out etc. etc. not knowing the reason is driving me mad because he was class for OKC so I don't get why they'd trade him.

MCFC-alan88 said:
I'm not an avid follower of basketball, but I occasionally watch it if I can't sleep or when the playoffs are on and have a fairly specific question.

How come James Harden left OKC? Was he traded for a reason, did his contract run out etc. etc. not knowing the reason is driving me mad because he was class for OKC so I don't get why they'd trade him.
He wanted more money than they offered him.

There was a deadline to get him to sign an extension or let him become a restricted free agent, he turned down OKC's offer so they cashed in when they could.

I'm not having you only watch it when you can't sleep when you name a specific player and refer to a team most people won't be familiar with as OKC.

Bluebee2 said:
I'm not having you only watch it when you can't sleep when you name a specific player and refer to a team most people won't be familiar with as OKC.

I'm a night owl, if I'm not working I go nocturnal fairly quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.