NBC Sports Gold on Xfinity

buckshot

Just wanted to let the other Americans on here that Xfinity now offers the NBC Sports Gold app on their platform. It's a little too late since I missed my first league match in years over the weekend since the app wouldn't work on an iPad or laptop. This should make it much better going forward though since we can watch on the big screen.

Just wanted to let the other Americans on here that Xfinity now offers the NBC Sports Gold app on their platform. It's a little too late since I missed my first league match in years over the weekend since the app wouldn't work on an iPad or laptop. This should make it much better going forward though since we can watch on the big screen.
Been using the app on iPad & FireTv for a couple of years, as well as via their website (you could have used that on your iPad). Always works like a dream.

Been using the app on iPad & FireTv for a couple of years, as well as via their website (you could have used that on your iPad). Always works like a dream.
Except for Saturday I'd never had a problem with it. It kind of sucks because I laid out the $65 for the season and City are only on it a handful of times and the feed didn't work for one of them.

Are you saying you get it for free? That's nice and all but having to deal with Comcast ever might even things out haha.

I refuse to pay more money for services when I'm already shelling out for YouTube TV and soon to be BR Live for UCL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.