NCAAF 2016

SlimShadyRus

College [american] football, 2016-17 season.

Week 1 finished on Tuesday, week 2 starts in a couple of days.

Who do you support? What teams (schools) do you watch? What teams/games are worth watching the most?

I, for one, really like the AAC conference even though it's not top-5. Most if not nearly all matches I watched there were quite interesting and they have quite good teams there, such as East Carolina Pirates (the team I cheer for there), Duke, Houston, Tulsa, Temple, Cincinnati.

College [american] football, 2016-17 season.

Week 1 finished on Tuesday, week 2 starts in a couple of days.

Who do you support? What teams (schools) do you watch? What teams/games are worth watching the most?

I, for one, really like the AAC conference even though it's not top-5. Most if not nearly all matches I watched there were quite interesting and they have quite good teams there, such as East Carolina Pirates (the team I cheer for there), Duke, Houston, Tulsa, Temple, Cincinnati.
Michigan for me and the Big 10. Stems from when i lived over there and went to a few games, always keep my eye on results and games on TV. Looks like Michigan finally have a team capable of doing something this year. Jim Harbaugh has totally transformed them.

Another comeback victory for the Vols!! couple of big weeks coming up but if this team ever puts 60 minutes together, look out!!!

Isn't it the Crimson Tide next, though?

I was driving along Interstate 20 after landing at Atlanta and got caught up in the middle of their fans going home after playing the Bulldogs once.
There was banjo music.

My Tar Heels beat Florida State (and their 22 game run at home) with a 55yd field goal. The kicker did a Nicky Weaver round the pitch.

Must admit that was quality doing the old tomahawk chop at the same time. At the Aggies next week then Alabama at Neyland the week after.

Anyone see the Tennesee v Georgia game.....excellent. Way better than the NFL...Roll Tide!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.