NDJ doubters ... do you need further evidence ??

Sabster said:
Damocles said:
You don't know anyone with an IQ above 150. 150 is the top millionth of a percentile in the world. Those people are usually great leaders in their field.

Even if you did (which you don't), IQ doesn't mean intelligence, especially on a sport based science such as football.

I class myself as pretty knowledgeable. I am a scientist by nature, I use logic to draw conclusions, I have graded the works of others in my particular field; as football is considered, I played for a professional team at youth level, and have coached various age groups whilst watching several different leagues.

I think that De Jong is the absolute best anchorman in the world.

If you don't rate him, I'm not going to ask about your intelligence, but rather question your understanding of the game.

Mate do the maths, IQ is a normal distribution with mean 100 and S.D. 15. That lets z= 3.1

Phi(3.1) = about 0.001 which is about 1 i every 100000. Considering i study maths at Cambridge I don't think that percentage is that unreasonable.

-- Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:06 pm --

kippaxblue76 said:
Read again. Good and useful is good enough for us? So if he is just good and useful i ask you again why didn't Mancini replace him?

Because we can't have world beaters in every position.

If NDJ in your opinion is only good and useful then surely we dont have to buy a worldbeater, according to you there are plenty better, so i ask again why didn't he replace him? While we are here what about my other points or are you still ignoring them?

Sabster said:
He played brilliantly today no doubt.

But for me he still lacks pace and a physicality that the best DMs have.

In a a more open game he would get found out (commiting himself, lack of pace and poor positioning) but in games like this he is brilliant.
Correct, if we're going to play 7-2-1 every week and play anti-football, then De Jong will be the man to build the team around. In more open games he looks like a dinner lady in a playground full of kids!

Sabster said:
Damocles said:
If that's the case, why do 99% of your posts originate from Lancashire?

I would guess because (I am assuming you are a mod), that your IP adress analyser is fucked up.

The majority of my posts would have come from my house outside of london.

Damocles Post subject: Re: NDJ doubters ... do you need further evidence ??Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Theres a clue in there somewhere....right start the clock.. :)

Neil McNab said:
Sabster said:
He played brilliantly today no doubt.

But for me he still lacks pace and a physicality that the best DMs have.

In a a more open game he would get found out (commiting himself, lack of pace and poor positioning) but in games like this he is brilliant.
Correct, if we're going to play 7-2-1 every week and play anti-football, then De Jong will be the man to build the team around. In more open games he looks like a dinner lady in a playground full of kids!

Ha ha.

Sabster said:
Damocles said:
You don't know anyone with an IQ above 150. 150 is the top millionth of a percentile in the world. Those people are usually great leaders in their field.

Even if you did (which you don't), IQ doesn't mean intelligence, especially on a sport based science such as football.

I class myself as pretty knowledgeable. I am a scientist by nature, I use logic to draw conclusions, I have graded the works of others in my particular field; as football is considered, I played for a professional team at youth level, and have coached various age groups whilst watching several different leagues.

I think that De Jong is the absolute best anchorman in the world.

If you don't rate him, I'm not going to ask about your intelligence, but rather question your understanding of the game.

Mate do the maths, IQ is a normal distribution with mean 100 and S.D. 15. That lets z= 3.1

Phi(3.1) = about 0.001 which is about 1 i every 100000. Considering i study maths at Cambridge I don't think that percentage is that unreasonable.

-- Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:06 pm --

kippaxblue76 said:
Read again. Good and useful is good enough for us? So if he is just good and useful i ask you again why didn't Mancini replace him?

Because we can't have world beaters in every position.

Mean, range, variance, and standard error of the mean, for 148 Cambridge faculty
Mean Range of Standard
Subject of deviation scores Variance deviation
bachelor degree n IQs of the mean
Agricultural sciences 17 121.6 110-135 41.18 1.55
Biochemistry 10 130.0 122-141 41.33 2.034
Biological sciences 20 126.1 113-135 27.05 1.15
Chemistry 12 129.6 121-138 30.45 1.59
Engineering sciences 16 125.0 111-138 57.46 1.9
Mathematics 16 130.4 124-136 16.0 1.0
Medical sciences 10 127.0 116-134 46.22 2.15
Physics 20 127.7 112-136 39.05 1.4
Social sciences 10 121.8 112-132 41.55 2.04

Fail.

SABSTER- "DE JONG LACKS PHISICALITY"

After that absolutely absurd comment, you really ought to be banned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.