NDJ doubters ... do you need further evidence ??

DJ no physicality...i like the litle trick he's got of tip-toeing down the side of an opponent who's being challenged/having stress put on him from the opposing side....and announcing his presence with a little smash and grab number followed immediately by 180 degree spin in order to acheive checky-matey....it's a pretty good trick and one designed in such a way where not a lot can be done about it....it involves the reading of a situation and then some physicality to ensure the snatch and twist (you just been had), he dropped it on chelsea more than 8 times today and none of then had an answer to it. Not sure if that world class or not but it's certainly Chelski class.

Arry is Bent said:
SABSTER- "DE JONG LACKS PHISICALITY"

After that absolutely absurd comment, you really ought to be banned.

Sabster is a good lad with differing opinions.

However, we're keeping an eye on you :)

Arry is Bent said:
SABSTER- "DE JONG LACKS PHISICALITY"

After that absolutely absurd comment, you really ought to be banned.

I was going to post about this (he won 100% of tackles versus the most physical team in the league). What confuses me is how you can say De Jong is useful in matches like this that are a battle, but then claim that he lacks physicality. Ridiculous.

kippaxblue76 said:
bluejase said:
As stated in another thread I think Barry was better today, absolutely brilliant performance.

Agree mate, he was close to Kompany for the MOTM, outstanding and his best yet.

glad somebody else notices him, he's so underrated. Does everything asked of him and proper got stuck in today, can't believe how much ground he covers too.

Sabster said:
I know lots of people with iQs above 150 who follow football and who do not rate De Jong at all.
I assume you're
a) pissed
b) on drugs, or
c) mentally challenged

Sabster said:
salford blue 62 said:
sabster you are a cock ! (or rag ?)

Knowing the type of people that idolize De Jong you probably think Barry and Adebayor are crap.

Does that make you a rag or a cock?
you must be a rag, therefore you are a cock!!

After todays performance I think it's very harsh and unfair to criticize any of our players.
They were in my opinion absolutely immense,the manager got his tactics spot on,and I must admit sometimes I haven't been to impressed with his tactics,especially playing Tevez as a lone striker as we don't seem to create enough chances in some games.

And as for NDJ not being a world class DM,I think todays performance under mines that view he was superb as was the whole team,great showing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.