Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

Nbombele impressed me so much against us, I couldn't believe he was only 21. Frankie I've not watched live, but watched a lot of the every touch vids (Which I like as you see mistakes too), he also looks so impressive, but his physicality worries me, and he plays in a very poor league. I think I prefer Ndombele right now, but I reckon Frenkie could well be the better player long term. Frenkie will cost 50-60% more though. Very tough call for whoever has to decide.

Nbombele impressed me so much against us, I couldn't believe he was only 21. Frankie I've not watched live, but watched a lot of the every touch vids (Which I like as you see mistakes too), he also looks so impressive, but his physicality worries me, and he plays in a very poor league. I think I prefer Ndombele right now, but I reckon Frenkie could well be the better player long term. Frenkie will cost 50-60% more though. Very tough call for whoever has to decide.

Honest question - do you think the French league is better than the Dutch one? Maybe PSG are stand outs but they are both packed with Championship level clubs. Sorry f that last comment sounds a bit disrespectful

Honest question - do you think the French league is better than the Dutch one? Maybe PSG are stand outs but they are both packed with Championship level clubs. Sorry f that last comment sounds a bit disrespectful

Ligue 1 is stronger than the Eredivisie and, quite frankly, the Premier League is packed with Championship level clubs. ;-)

Thought he was great tonight. Hard to get off the ball. Quality dribbling. Quick and always looking for the forward pass. Only 21 as well, his physicality is perfect for the PL.

I’d take him over De Jong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.