Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

Nah, he'd be cup tied on Wednesday and we don't play again until the weekend.

He won’t be cup tied. Your allowed 1 new player that’s played at a different CL club now. They changed the rules last year. I call it the coutinho rule. Last high profile signing not allowed to be play for another CL club due to cup tied

He won’t be cup tied. Your allowed 1 new player that’s played at a different CL club now. They changed the rules last year. I call it the coutinho rule. Last high profile signing not allowed to be play for another CL club due to cup tied
Can't register him in the CL squad for the groups in any case.

12mil + Mangala. Jesus.

What does Txiki have on Lyon, flogged Denayer for 10mil as well.

*Note, there is no chance we are getting him for 12mil!

"I have never liked defending, when I was young the coaches used to blame me for only playing when we had the ball"

'He will never be a Fernandinho replacement, just give up that silly idea, he is an offensive CM, not a CDM, not a DM and just the way he speaks about playing that role and defending in general in this interview shows that he's not gonna suddenly change his playstyle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.