Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

I continue to be surprised by the negativity surrounding the transfer forum. We are in an exceptional position, yet those with the loudest voices seem to project that we have missed out on every player we have tried to buy. Some yes, but we have one of the best squads in world football as a result of the current ownership and board. IMO we have been very successful in the market and most players that we have bought in recent years are vastly more valuable than those we have allegedly missed out on, many of whom have seen their own value in the market plummet.

There is so much speculation now in social media that it seems we are in for everyone!

I continue to be surprised by the negativity surrounding the transfer forum. We are in an exceptional position, yet those with the loudest voices seem to project that we have missed out on every player we have tried to buy. Some yes, but we have one of the best squads in world football as a result of the current ownership and board. IMO we have been very successful in the market and most players that we have bought in recent years are vastly more valuable than those we have allegedly missed out on, many of whom have seen their own value in the market plummet.

There is so much speculation now in social media that it seems we are in for everyone!

We apparently have missed multiple targets for Dinho's position and I think we cant afford to miss out our next target.
We just need 1 top Player for Dinho's position and we will be very good.
I won't lose sleep if we don't sign a LB.
DM/CM is very important position and we just cannic be nice boys in market.
I fully support Txiki's approach for transfer and will continue to do so except when it comes to Dinho's replacement.

We apparently have missed multiple targets for Dinho's position and I think we cant afford to miss out our next target.
We just need 1 top Player for Dinho's position and we will be very good.
I won't lose sleep if we don't sign a LB.
DM/CM is very important position and we just cannic be nice boys in market.
I fully support Txiki's approach for transfer and will continue to do so except when it comes to Dinho's replacement.

What do you mean by this?

I think people get a bit carried away with the replacement for Fern. He is a supreme talent and has brought us so much joy but if you are expecting a like for like replacement, there doesn't seem to be anyone in world football with his range of attributes so you are going to be underwhelmed by anyone!
He is replaceable, but not by anyone with the exact same skill set. That does not mean that they cannot do as good a job.

An example is my personal belief that we play better as a team with Gabriel Jesus in the team than Sergio. Now Sergio looks almost irreplaceable; he is dynamite on the ball and has consistently topped goalscoring charts. He is a superbly talented player and we are lucky to have him. Jesus is a different player. Are we worse with him in the team? Not for me, we are not. He is not as dynamic and certainly doesn't yet have Sergio's reputation but our results with him in the starting line up are excellent because, in my opinion, he brings more from others than Sergio, who is more of an individual.

That’s a bit like recruiting Penelope Cruz for a Pantomime and letting her play the rear end of the donkey. Yes KDB could play DM - but what a waste of his attacking talents.
No. We play in the opposition half. He has the greatest passing range on Earth.
He can tackle, has pace and probably not as good as Ferny in the air, but not bad.
2 Silvas and him in midfield, worth having a look at, although Pep might think differently.
But what does he know about football? #Fraudiola
;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.