Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

If Lyon is asking for €70m for Fekir, I don`t think Ndombele would be that expensive. Something between 35 and 50 would be my guess
I thinkyon consider both players as their cash cows, and would price them quite similarly depending on Interest.

I don't know much about this guy but is he the back up plan for jorginho?
We have been linked to him a couple times, so he could be, but it seems like Kovacic and Lemina are back up plans as well. Really hope we go for him. Very similar to Fernandinho when he was playing for Shakhtar, but Ndombele is only 21, while Fernandinho was 28 when we signed him

As I said earlier, I can only watch YouTube videos so it’s hardly definitive but I see a player who is probably too confident in his dribble in tight spaces. There’s talent there but I think he’d get caught on the ball a lot here and need to develop and instinct to use body positioning and passing to relieve pressure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.