Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

looks good in that vs barca. i am sure we are watching him.. not so sure he fits into the image of perfect football that pep demands. probably would do really well for klopp... i think he could do a decent job in this city side. still wouldnt bet any money on him coming here... pep is a creative guy though. always adapting new ideas. ndombele has some talent... we will see.

For that price , I say it's worth it !

Yep he is young and would still improve under Guardiola and Ferandinho is not getting any younger.Left back and Cdm must this summer and maybe if we could trade Mahrez for another talented winger ,i would do that also.Don´t think Mahrez will ever fir in to this team like we hoped he would

Yep he is young and would still improve under Guardiola and Ferandinho is not getting any younger.Left back and Cdm must this summer and maybe if we could trade Mahrez for another talented winger ,i would do that also.Don´t think Mahrez will ever fir in to this team like we hoped he would
Why do you think that?

Why do you think that?

Seems to be the way, he is getting much less playing time like i thought he would get, he wants to prove too muhc on the pitch, on many times instead of passing the ball he wants to shoot it and score for himself and most of the time he fails to do that.MAybe he will improve a lot in the second season ,but im not really sure, he wasnt a 20 mil player...

Seems to be the way, he is getting much less playing time like i thought he would get, he wants to prove too muhc on the pitch, on many times instead of passing the ball he wants to shoot it and score for himself and most of the time he fails to do that.MAybe he will improve a lot in the second season ,but im not really sure, he wasnt a 20 mil player...

I think Pep will show a little more faith and patience over what some fans want to afford him. You are quite correct though, he wasnt a 20 mil player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.