Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

Sounding promising. Very promising :)

Will be interesting to see how much of a pest Aulas will be, we've had to deal with a fair share of difficult owners recently! Hopefully relations between the clubs are good after the Denayer transfer - Lyon have come out laughing considering his price and the way he's performed for them.

Massive if we can get this one over the line. Think Pep can turn Ndombele into a world beater and is much more of a Dinho type player than other targets we've missed out on.

lyon is a selling club

aulas said 2 days ago i would be happy to sell Tanguy to Psg no hard feeling with psg
he is asking 80 millions, i would assuem at 60+ bonus it s done

Juve and manu are very keen on him , but i have no doubt if we put the amount needed he will join
on the positive note on all big matches , you can see he is at the level required, seems lyon staff was complaining that he is lacking a bit of motivation against poor opposition in ligue 1(he doesnt have good competition in lyon at his position )

players in the french league usually adapts well in PL, (physical ligue with pace as Ligue 1 at an higher level of course)

Only concern I would say is that he has a history of some weight issues combined with workrate and that this emergence comes with the caveat that he might revert to poor habits.

Only concern I would say is that he has a history of some weight issues combined with workrate and that this emergence comes with the caveat that he might revert to poor habits.

Couple years under Pep will sort that out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.