Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

I get the reply mate.....alittle condescending but I get it. My point was more in connection with, if things are "very promising", then are we still acting like "business as usual" and dont believe the threat of a ban is as real as the rumours suggest. Think most are still hoping, by some miracle, the ban doesnt happen....

It will mean, at a minimum City would have to agree to improved terms for Ilkay else they would not be able to register a replacement until 2020

It would leave a clear path for teams like United & RM to take their pick of players in the market

Only concern I would say is that he has a history of some weight issues combined with workrate and that this emergence comes with the caveat that he might revert to poor habits.

God help him once he arrives in Manchester, chips, pies and gravy - washed down with pints of bitter - he can hang out with Lukarku and Shaw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.